PERSONAL ASSISTANT JOBS | Main Region
Personal Assistant jobs in Australia
Find my next Personal Assistant job in Australia
Hays can help you find your next role
Your Personal Assistant job questions, answered
What does a Personal Assistant do?
What skills does a Personal Assistant need to have?
- Exceptional organisational skills
- An ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well independently or as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of discretion is also essential for PAs working with individuals, as they may sometimes need to handle sensitive information
- The ability to use your initiative or think on the spot
What is a Personal Assistant’s job description?
What is a Personal Assistant’s salary?
What qualifications does a Personal Assistant need?
What type of employers hire Personal Assistants in Australia?
- Banking and Finance
- IT and Telecommunications
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Construction and Mining
- Utilities and Energy
- Media and Entertainment