ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOBS | Main Region
Administrative Assistant jobs in Australia
Find my next Administrative Job in Australia
Supporting and coordinating business operations
Your Administrative Assistant job questions, answered
What does an Administrative Assistant do?
- Supports business personnel by performing adhoc duties and office coordination
- Organises schedules and maintains files
- Expedites work results
- Cooperates with other administrative staff
- Answers the phone and greets visitors
Do Administrative Assistants need to be bilingual?
What skills does an Administrative Assistant need to have?
- Organised and efficient time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word
What soft skills does an Administrative Assistant need to have?
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Responsible and reliable
What qualifications does an Administrative Assistant need to have?
Do I need a driver's licence to be an Administrative Assistant?
What is in an Administrative Assistant's job description?
What is the career path of an Administrative Assistant?
What salary does an Administrative Assistant earn in Australia?
What types of employers hire Administrative Assistants?
- Schools at all levels
- Medical and dental offices
- Wholesale trade firms
What technologies do Administrative Assistants use?
- Computer software, including MS Office Suite and other productivity tools
- Computers; fax machines; photocopiers; printers; scanners; telephone systems
- Global Positioning System (GPS) devices to increase efficiency of travel time