CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR JOBS | Main Region
Contracts Administrator jobs in Australia
Ensuring all company contracts are sound
Find my next Contracts Administrator job in Australia
Your Contracts Administrator job questions, answered
What does a Contracts Administrator do?
What skills does a Contracts Administrator need to have?
- Understanding and knowledge of contract law
- Contract negotiation, including preparation and evaluation
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents
- Some compliance knowledge
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Strong computer skills
What is a Contract Administrator's job description?
What is a Contract Administrator's salary?
- Office Support: $56,000 - $90,000
- Construction: $60,000 - $160,000
- Energy: $92,000 - $112,000
- Oil & Gas: $77,000 - $160,000
- Mining: $102,000 - $130,000
What qualifications does a Contracts Administrator need?
What types of employers hire Contract Administrators in Australia?
- Accounting and Finance
- Manufacturing and Industrial
- Oil & Gas
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Resources & Mining