Administrative Assistant Salaries in Australia | Main Region
Administrative Assistant salaries in Australia
- The type of company that they work for and their industry
- Their level of education and training
- Their years of experience
- When they were hired
- Their job type (e.g. contractual, casual, part-time, full-time)
What is the salary expectation for an entry-level Administrative Assistant in Australia?
What are the salary prospects for Administrative Assistants in Australia?
Where do Administrative Assistants work in Australia?
- Government sectors (e.g. Defence, social services)
- Private companies (e.g. legal services, accounting firms)
- Not-for-profit organizations (e.g. professional associations, community groups)
- Public institutions (e.g. universities, primary schools)
- Technology companies (e.g. Google, Microsoft )