ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT SKILLS | Main Region
Administrative Assistant skills & qualifications
What skills does an Administrative Assistant need to have?
- Possessing the ability to multitask
- Having excellent typing skills – speed and accuracy
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and other organisational tools
- Being organised and detail-oriented
- Possessing strong communication skills, both verbal and written to communicate with business managers and employees and in some cases, stakeholders and clients
- Having the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Being flexible and able to adapt to changes in the workplace
- Possessing a positive attitude
- Having a willingness to learn
What qualifications does an Administrative Assistant need to have?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years experience in an administrative role
- Certificate in office administration or related field is preferred