Customer Relations Jobs | Main Region
Customer Relations Consultant Jobs in Australia
What does a Customer Relations Consultant do?
What skills does a Customer Relations Consultant need to have?
Customer Relations Consultant job responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service to new and existing customers
- Communicate with clients via various channels including phone and email
- Resolve customer enquiries or liaise with the relevant team members to find a solution in an effective and timely manner
- Possess a strong knowledge of financial products and services
- Build and develop a strong rapport with new and existing customers
- Deliver leads to the sales team about any business opportunities which arise in your dealings with a customer
- Act as a first point of contact and being able to resolve conflict in this high-pressure situation
- Perform administration tasks such as data entry, filing and updating customer information when required
- Meet customer service and contact centre KPI’s
Skills and experience employers are looking for
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Excellent knowledge of financial products and services
- Ability to use CRM software
What type of employers hire Customer Relations Consultants?
Customer Relations Consultants qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or finance will be viewed upon favourably
- High School Certificate
- CRM software knowledge
How much does a Customer Relations Consultant earn?
How to work as a Customer Relations Consultant in Australia
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or finance will be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in customer service or sales.
- Work on your core skills, especially communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of CRM software, and Microsoft Office are considered beneficial.
- Extensive knowledge of banking/financial products throughout the financial sector.