Recruitment manager jobs | Main Region
Recruitment Manager jobs in Australia
Leading the entire recruitment process
Find my next Recruitment Manager job in Australia
Your Recruitment Manager job questions, answered
What does a Recruitment Manager do?
What skills does a Recruitment Manager need to have?
- The ability to create customised recruitment strategies based on the needs of hiring managers
- A strong understanding of social media and how it can be used to find high-quality talent
- An eye for detail that ensures all applications are fully compliant with relevant employment laws
- Strong communication skills to effectively liaise with hiring managers and candidates
- A systematic approach to recruitment that reduces time-to-hire and cost of hire metrics
What is a Recruitment Manager's job description?
- Interviewing potential candidates with hiring managers to determine whether they are right for open positions
- Maintaining an active pool of candidates by sourcing them through advertising, recruitment agencies, social media and other online sources
- Creating customised recruitment strategies to attract top talent while also reducing time-to-hire
- Monitoring the quality of new hires, including their performance on the job and retention rates
- Working with HR teams to create hiring pipelines that identify future talent needs
What is a Recruitment Manager's salary?
What qualifications does a Recruitment Manager need?
What types of employers hire Recruitment Managers in Australia?
- Media and Entertainment
- Financial Services
- Pharmaceuticals, Biotech and Healthcare
- Insurance and Risk Management