Recruitment Manager Skills | Main Region
Recruitment Manager skills and qualifications
What skills does a Recruitment Manager need to have?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management and planning
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability and confidence to interact and network with senior managers
- Business awareness - understanding how their department interfaces with other business functions
- Confidence in using computer applications such as HR Information Systems (HRIS) or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
How can someone learn essential Recruitment Manager skills?
What qualifications does a Recruitment Manager need to have?
Additional HR and recruitment certifications will look good on your resume, such as a Certificate IV in Human Resources. You can also take shorter courses in areas such as recruitment and retention, or how to use an ATS effectively.