HR Administrator | Main Region
HR Administrator jobs in Australia
Improving work environments and creating a business culture
Find my next HR Administrator job in Australia
Your HR Administrator job questions, answered
What does an HR Administrator do?
What skills does an HR Administrator need to have?
- Intermediate computer skills, especially knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with all levels of employees and staff members, including those inside and outside of the HR team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative skills from an HR or related background
- Ability to manage their time effectively across multiple projects and role deliverables
What qualifications does an HR Administrator need to have?
- Certificate IV qualifications in Human Resource Management or related fields
- A sound knowledge of employment law and requirements for employees, including all relevant policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with regard to working hours
- An organised approach to all work and tasks
What is an HR Administrator's job description?
- Screening resumes and CVs before recruiting new employees
- Liaising with internal staff to ensure all human resource needs are met
- Training new employees via onboarding programs
- Liaising with external agencies on administrative matters such as insurance coverage or visa applications
- Ensuring legal compliance in business HR operations
- Maintaining employee records through effective filing systems
- Providing general HR support
- Posting and distributing information about new jobs
- Performing general ad hoc and administrative tasks
- Processing and recording HR documents in internal databases on relevant employee information
- Analysing regular HR metrics
- Completing business objectives with the team at the HR department
- Communicating with external partners such as recruitment agencies when hiring new employees
Are there lots of HR Administrator jobs available right now?
What is the career path of an HR Administrator?
What is the salary of an HR Administrator in Australia?
What technical and soft skills does an HR Administrator need?
What type of employers hire HR Administrators?
- Local government
- Financial services
- Government organisations
- Private education establishments
- Human resource departments within companies across all industries