hr administrator job description | Main Region
HR Administrator job description
What is included in an HR Administrator's job description?
What is the main role of an HR Administrator?
What are the most important qualities for a good HR Administrator?
What are the typical duties of an HR Administrator?
- Observing labour laws and employment legislation across the entire company
- Analysing and interpreting data to create reports
- Managing recruitment, selection and promotion processes
- Preparing job descriptions, contractual terms and conditions of employment
- Managing payroll and pensions
- Managing employee relations, including facilitating mediation of disputes and dealing with issues like bullying and harassment
- Preparing, planning and assigning work
- Analysing staffing needs to determine training and development requirements
- Tracking and managing employee absence records
What are the responsibilities of an HR Administrator?
- Overseeing the entire human resources department to make sure it runs smoothly
- Dealing with employment legislation and legal issues related to job applications, layoffs and other related concerns
- Managing employee relations and working with employees to resolve any conflict or grievances
- Overseeing all hiring and onboarding processes