Upscaling, restructuring or downsizing your workforce?
At Hays we understand how ever-changing the world of work is with countless economic, political, regulatory and technological factors impacting industries, organisations and workforces of today.
In fact, according to the latest Hays Salary Guide half of Australian businesses are restructuring to keep up with changing business needs.
At Hays we recognise how agile and adaptable organisations need to be to align their workforce in response to necessary organisational change.
We help organisations execute their people related change projects to ensure the alignment of workforce and strategy. Whether you need to upscale your workforce via bulk or volume project recruitment or if you’re facing an organisational restructure and transformational change, the Assessment & Development team at Hays can be mobilised to deploy scaled recruitment solutions to meet your needs.
Volume & bulk recruitment projects
The reasons that organisations choose Hays to be their external recruitment partner to fulfil their project recruitment needs include:
- New contract wins but lacking the workforce in place to deliver
- Formation of a new department as a result of business transformation or organisational redesign
- As a result of digital transformation – it’s not just about the technology - it’s about having the right people with the right skills in place
- Entering new markets or developing new products which requires additional talent
- Fulfillment of graduate or internship recruitment programs
- Provision of Scribes and Independent Panel Members for State and Federal Government department recruitment projects
We help organisations to identify, find, screen, assess, reference-check and hire a significant number of staff according to set deadlines. We can deliver on as many or as few of these requirements as part of our tailored service.
We have extensive experience in designing and runningassessment centres across a wide range of disciplines and organisational levels.
Hays operate in every state and territory in Australia & New Zealand and can manage not only local hiring but interstate and national recruitment campaigns. Hays has experience working with SMEs, large corporates, NFPs and public sector organisations across both white and blue collar bulk and volume recruitment campaigns.
Organisational restructure & transformational change
At Hays, we work with organisations who are undergoing transformational change to align their workforce needs. Change projects which are designed to achieve efficiencies, streamline business or improve performance will inevitably impact your staff and workforce.
The reasons organisations come to Hays to deliver workforce change projects include:
- Transformational, change or reform projects that effect the size or structure of departments or teams
- The amalgamation of departments or teams
- Internal restructures and voluntary redundancies
- Changes in required skill sets
- Mergers & acquisitions that require workforce downsizing or restructuring
- Where workforce assessment and evaluation is required as part of a new mandate
- Requirement for a more flexible workforce
- Outsourcing, offshoring or in shoring
We offer a full suite of services to help organisations during periods of change or transformation. This includes designing new job profiles and team structures, robust assessment and selection for new hires and outplacement support or career coaching for exiting employees.
For our public sector clients, our team of consultants have undertaken relevant public sector capability framework training and we have worked on a number of government contracts both at a local and federal level and are able to tailor projects to your needs.
Contact us to learn more or discuss your needs with one of our local teams.
Assessment and development form
Download our services brochure
Enter your details to download more information and register your interest in our Assessment & Development services: