Our role is to provide significant added value to the process of selecting talent. We provide this service to organisations assessing external individuals for new appointments, current employees for promotion or development and offer bespoke support for organisations facing major restructuring.
The Benefits of Using Assessment Centres
We have extensive experience in designing and running behaviourally-anchored assessment centres across a wide range of disciplines and organisational levels. Our solutions range from the development of bespoke and role-specific exercises to the use of ‘off-the shelf’ exercises to deliver robust but cost effective talent assessment. Our design and implementation process includes role scoping, a dedicated project manager and data integration or bespoke report writing.
The benefits of using our services include:
- Objective independent decision-making: our highly trained assessors base their assessments on observed behaviour not inference. We help decisionmakers differentiate between the highest performing candidates.
- Thorough and realistic assessment: identified behaviours are assessed at least twice in simulations that mirror job performance.
- Reduced attrition rates and recruitment costs: research indicates that well designed and effectively implemented assessment centres are robust indicators of job performance and enable clients to make the right decision.
- Enhanced employer brand: candidates expect to undergo rigorous assessment. We ensure that this is conducted professionally and that the experience reflects positively on the employer.
We offer a broad range of exercises and psychometric tools that can be used as part of the assessment process:
- Group exercises
- In-Tray exercises
- Personality profiling
- Behavioural interviewing
- Situational judgement assessments
- Interactive presentations
- Aptitude tests
- Written case studies
- Analysis exercise
- Bespoke exercises
Assessment and development form
Download our services brochure.
Enter your details to download more information and register your interest in our Assessment & Development services: