Online career coaching Australia
With over 40 years of experience we’re able to offer your employees guidance and support through a period of change or transition. Offering tools and advice about the market and educating them on their professional brand and value proposition.
We are the experts in our field and have a wealth of experience across a variety of occupations, industries and courses. Our experience extends to working with employees at all levels, including entry to mid level staff, senior managers and executive level employees. We will give your employees professional, independent advice on career, course and employment options.
Below is a snapshot of some of the services that we can provide. We’re able to adapt and develop a variety of career coaching tools to suit your employees needs, whatever they may be.
- Personal one on one support from a qualified career transitioning coach
- Resume preparation
- Coaching on cover letters and how to adapt resumes to enhance short list chances
- Exploring various interview techniques
- Understanding the importance of first impressions and professional brand
- How can social media enhance your career
- Career transition workshop
Contact us to learn more or discuss your needs with one of our local teams.
Assessment and development form
Download our services brochure
Enter your details to download more information and register your interest in our Assessment & Development services: