Financial Analyst Salary | Main Region
Financial Analyst salaries in Australia
How much does a Financial Analyst earn in Australia?
- The size of the company
- The geographical location
- Industry sector
- Level of education (high school diploma versus Bachelor's degree)
- Job type (contract, casual, part-time or full time)
- Previous roles and job title
What is the salary progression for a Financial Analyst in Australia?
What is a Financial Analyst’s starting salary?
What is a Financial Analyst’s salary after 5 years?
What is a Financial Analyst’s salary after 10 years?
Do Financial Analysts get paid well?
- The ability to understand complex financial data
- Advanced mathematical skills
- Forecasting and financial modelling experience
- Application of complex software to perform and report financial analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and persuade others
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Take initiative and be proactive