Financial Analyst Jobs | Main Region
Financial Analyst jobs in Australia
Guiding business financial health and performance
Find my next Financial Analyst job in Australia
Your Financial Analyst job questions, answered
What does a Financial Analyst do?
What is in a Financial Analyst's job description?
- Calculating, summarising and analysing numerical financial data
- Identifying trends in the economy and relevant industry
- Measuring company performance against industry standards
- Determining budgets for future business activities
- Using and applying advanced software to gather and report financial data
- Stakeholder management skills
- Developing budget plans for potential business endeavours
What skills does a Financial Analyst need to have?
- Possessing finance and accounting knowledge
- Having a deep understanding of financial markets
- Being well-versed in risk management
- Understanding internal company operations
What qualifications does a Financial Analyst need?
What is the career path for a Financial Analyst?
What is the average salary for a Financial Analyst?
What type of employers hire Financial Analysts?
What technologies do Financial Analysts use?
- BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- TM1 or Cognos Qlikview
- Advanced Microsoft Excel