ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE JOBS | Main Region UB
Accounts Receivable jobs in Australia
Find my next Accounts Receivable Job in Australia
What is the role of Accounts Receivable?
What do you do in an Accounts Receivable job?
- Balancing the internal books of account
- Establishing credit limits for customers
- Processing complex operational transactions
- Confirming payments from customer accounts
- Addressing queries regarding invoices
- Managing Accounts Receivable files
- Posting receipts
- Implementing fair credit practices
- Handling account reconciliations of Accounts Receivable ledger
- Creating records and producing monthly financial reports
What are the most important Accounts Receivable skills?
- A good understanding of double-entry bookkeeping principles
- Knowledge of accounting software programs for data entry and financial management purposes
- A basic understanding of business law and credit principles
What qualifications are needed for an Accounts Receivable role?
How much does an Accounts Receivable professional get paid?
What technologies do Accounts Receivable professionals use?
- Tally 9
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Oracle Financials
What type of employers hire professionals in Accounts Receivable?
- Public accounting firms
- Large commercial enterprises
- Small to medium-sized businesses
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Government departments and agencies
- Transportation and logistics
- Marketing, advertising and public relations (PR)
- Hospitality and tourism services
- Retail banking