Accounts Receivable Skills & Qualifications | Main Region
Accounts Receivable skills & qualifications
What skills do Accounts Receivable jobs need?
- Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Accounts Receivable procedures
- Basic bookkeeping, credit and accounting principles
- Cash applications
- Customer service
- Organisational skills
- Effective communication
What qualifications do Accounts Receivable jobs need?
Do you need to study or go to university to be an Accounts Receivable Officer?
Do you need a degree to work in an Accounts Receivable role?
How do you become an Accounts Receivable Officer?
- Reviewing customer invoices and ensuring they are accurate and complete
- Investigating and resolving payment discrepancies
- Contacting customers to request payment of outstanding invoices
- Updating customer accounts and records
- Verifying and posting receipts
- Working with a billing system generating invoices