Hays Hub Portal T&Cs | Main Region | UB
Who we are and what this agreement does
- Hays' digital platform software (the "Hays Client Platform") and any updates or supplements to it; and
- the service you connect to via the Hays Client Platform (and the content we provide to you through it (the "Service").
If you think the Hays Client Platform or the Services are faulty or wish to contact us for any other reason, please email our customer service team at email@example.com.
Changes to these terms
Changes to the Hays Client Platform
From time to time we may update the Hays Client Platform to reflect changes to the Service, our users' needs, our business priorities, to enhance functionality, or to address security issues. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
The Hays Client Platform and the Service is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that either will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Platform and the Service for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Account or log-in details
We are not responsible for other websites you link to
You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
Acceptable use restrictions
General Acceptable Use Restrictions
- not use the Hays Client Platform or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses or harmful data, into the Hays Client Platform, any Service or any operating system;
- not use the Hays Client Platform or any Service to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person;
- not use the Hays Client Platform or any Service to transmit or publish any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material;
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Hays Client Platform or any Service, including by the submission of any content or material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
- not transmit or submit to the Service any content or material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the Hays Client Platform or any Service, or which does not comply with our content standards;
- not use the Hays Client Platform or the Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
- be accurate (where it states facts);
- be genuinely held (where it states opinions); and
- comply with the law applicable in Australia and New Zealand and in any country from which it is posted.
- be defamatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be in contempt of court;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that the Contribution emanates from any other person, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism;
- contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Intellectual property rights
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else
If a cort finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings
These terms are governed by Australian law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Hays Client Platform and the Service in the Australian courts. If you live in New Zealand you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Hays Client Platform and the Service in the New Zealand courts.